This Site collects some Personal Data from Users and guarantees that their processing is carried out in accordance with the rules of Data Privacy Protection arising from the GDPR- General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation [EU] 2016/679), and other legislation applicable national and EU, thus guaranteeing all rights and other applicable national and EU legislation, thus guaranteeing all rights and guarantees regarding the privacy of holders’ personal data.
Responsible for collecting and processing data
Praça do Município
256 940 220
For any clarification you should contact:
Types of Data Collected
Among the types of Personal Data collected by this site or third party providers are:
- usage data;
- device identification.
Any uses of cookies – or other tracking tools – by this Site, or by the owners of third-party services used by this Site, will be for the purpose of providing the Services requested by the User, in addition to the other purposes described in this document and in the Cookies policy, if available.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Service (this Site) and confirm that they have the third party’s authorization to provide Owner with the Data.
Data processing mode and location
The owner will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of User Data.
Data processing is carried out through computers and/or enabled IT tools, according to organizational procedures and means strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, Data may be accessed by authorized persons involved in the operation of this Service (this Site) (administration, sales, marketing, legal system administration) or external persons (such as external technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, when necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parts can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for data processing
The Owner may process the Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: Under some laws, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data UNTIL the User objects to it (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other legal basis to follow. This, however does, not apply whenever Personal Data processing is subject to European data protection legislation;
- Data provision is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the User and/or any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- Data processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- Data processing is related to a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authorization vested in the Owner;
- Data processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly cooperate to clarify which legal basis applies to data processing, and in particular if the Data provision is a mandatory requirement by law or contract, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract.
The data are processed at the Owners’ offices of operation, and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
Depending on the user’s location, data transfers may involve the transfer of a user’s data to a country other than his/her own. To find out more about the location of transferred Data, Users may check the section containing details on Personal Data processing.
Users also have the right to be informed about the legal basis of Data transfers to countries outside the European Union or to any international organizations governed by public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to protect their Data.
If any transfers occur, Users may find out more about them by checking the relevant sections of this document or asking the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data will be processed and stored for as long as necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until such contract has been completely fulfilled.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the Owner’s legitimate interests will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill such purposes. Users may obtain specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to keep Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given his authorization for such processing, as long as such authorization has not been withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in all occasions when he/she is required to do so in order to fulfill a legal obligation. As soon as the period of conservation expires, Personal Data will be erased, after which it will no longer be possible for the User to request the right to access, the right to erase, the right to correct and the right to data portability.
Data processing purposes
Data relating to the User are collected to enable the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to execution requests, protect his/her rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities as well as: Statistics, Access to third party service accounts, Contact management and messaging, Tag management, Advertising and Remarketing, and Behavioral targeting.
For specific information on the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may consult the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Facebook permissions requested by this site
This Site may ask for certain permissions on Facebook that allow it to perform actions through the User’s Facebook account and to retrieve information, including personal data. This service allows this Site to connect with the User’s account on the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook Inc.
Permissions requested are as follows: Photos, Basic information and Feed posts.
Detailed Information on Personal Data Processing
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third-party service accounts
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Tag management
- Remarketing and Behavioral targeting
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent in cases where they have previously given their consent for the processing of their Personal Data.
- Counteract their Data processing.Users have the right to oppose their Data processing if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Additional details are provided in the specific section below.
- Accessing their Data. Users have the right to know if their Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosures about certain aspects of processing and obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Check and ask for rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request their update or correction.
- Restrict their data processing. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict their Data processing for any purpose other than storage.
- Having their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to have their Owner Data deleted.
- Receive their Data and have they transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, have them transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This determination is subject to the condition that the Data are processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, in a contract to which the User is a party or by pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
Details on the right to oppose processing
In cases where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authorization in which the Owner is invested or for purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may counter such processing by providing a reason related to their particular situation so as to justify the objection.
Users should be aware, however, that if their Personal Data are processed for marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without providing any justification. Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise the rights of Users can be directed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised at no cost and will be attended to by the Owner as soon as possible and in all cases within a period of less than one month.
This Site uses Trackers. To find out more, the User can consult the Cookies Policy.
Additional Information on Data Collection and Processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in the steps leading to possible legal action arising from the misuse of this Service (this Site) or related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose Personal Data upon request from government authorities.
Additional information about the User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Site and any third party services may collect files that record the interaction with this Site (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
Further details regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. See contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Don’t Track Me” requests are handle
This Site does not support “Don’t Track Me” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services you use honor “Don’t Track Me” requests, please read the privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing activities performed based on the User’s consent, the Owner will collect the User’s new consent, where required.
Last update: 12/21/2020